Title: Director of Development
Reports To: Executive Director
Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
For over 30 years, Sinclair Health Clinic has provided medical care to underserved adults in our community who would otherwise be unable to access primary care. Located in Winchester, VA, Sinclair Health improves the health of our patients through the work of our dedicated staff and supportive community.
Sinclair Health Clinic seeks a Director of Development to build a robust fundraising program. This vital work ensures that the Clinic has the resources it needs to support achieve its mission and maximize its impact on the community.
- Develop and oversee all fundraising efforts, including events and individual, corporate, deferred giving, and capital campaigns.
- Identify prospective donors
- Develop strategies to cultivate and maintain relationships.
- Research grant funding opportunities; complete and submit grant applications.
- Collaborate with staff and the board of directors in the planning and implementation of fundraising and other special events.
- Grow a major gifts program, including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems.
- Ensure that our supporters understand how grateful we are for their contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, Public Health, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Strong written communication, writing sample preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Event planning experience
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Fundraising experience strongly preferred
Sinclair Health Clinic is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Hours of Work:
This is a permanent, full-time position. Work hours will vary based on clinic needs.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Reports To: Executive Director
At Sinclair Health Clinic, it is our privilege to to provide adults who are uninsured or under-insured with the highest quality medical care, including behavioral health.
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our collaborative health care team. Job responsibilities include providing primary mental health care to our adult patients, including therapy and medication prescribing and management.
At Sinclair Health, we have a team approach to care. The successful applicant will work closely with primary care staff, our community health workers who connect our patients to needed community resources, and our staff in our on-site pharmacy. Our pharmacy participates in prescription assistance programs so that patients can access nearly any medication you would need to prescribe. Our patients are everything to us.
We are open to a moderately flexible schedule if you would like to work part-time.
- Registered and licensed to practice as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- 5 years of experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish would be amazing, but it is not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
- Psychiatric Nurse Pracitioner (Preferred)