Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Community Engagement
Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Salary: $55-70k, depending on experience
Sinclair Health Clinic is looking for a Director of Community Engagement. The primary objective is to encourage and help our supportive community become more involved in the clinic, whether through volunteerism, partnership, or financial support. This vital work ensures that the Clinic has the resources it needs to advance its mission and maximize its impact on the community in the most cost-effective means possible. The successful applicant will report to the Executive Director.
- Keep our community supporters updated on clinic happenings via social media, newsletters, etc.
- Ensure that our supporters understand how grateful we are for their help
- Manage and recruit non-clinical volunteer staff
- Handle the details of all outreach events
- Develop and oversee fundraising efforts, including events and individual, corporate, deferred giving, and capital campaigns.
- Research grant funding opportunities; complete and submit grant applications.
- Collaborate with staff and the board of directors in the planning and implementation of fundraising and other special events.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters degree preferred.
- Strong written communication, writing sample preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Event planning experience
- Grant writing experience preferred
Hours of Work:
This is a permanent, full-time position. Work hours will vary based on clinic needs.
Mental Health Therapist
Part-time positions available or full-time position (benefited) available
The Therapist helps our patients achieve emotional wellness and mental health through direct therapy and counseling. The Therapist serves as a member of the health care team that includes primary care clinicians, psychiatrists, a psychiatric nurse practitioner, occupational and music therapists, and community health workers.
We are looking for a full-time therapist (benefits included) or part-time (flexible schedule) therapist(s) to help our patients thrive.
- Provide behavior health counseling to patients with bipolar, depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and other issues.
- Assess, evaluate and modify patient needs and treatment plan in collaboration with the patients’ medical team
- Consulted with psychiatrists or primary care providers about client medications, issues with medicine compliance and efficacy of medications
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions
- Quickly respond to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arise
- Provide accurate, thorough and timely documentation in the patient’s electronic medical record
- Must be licensed to provide mental health services in the state of Virginia, which can include:
- Licensed clinical psychologist
- Licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LCP)
- Licensed marriage and family therapist (MFT)
- Clinical nurse specialist- psychiatric
- Experience working with people suffering from substance abuse disorders
- Eligible to participate in Medicaid and has never been excluded, debarred, suspended or otherwise made ineligible to participate in any federal or state-funded programs including Medicaid, Medicare, and Tricare.