We appreciate you thinking of us as a home for your used equipment, medical supplies, and medications. Your donations help us provide better patient care. Our needs are specific, and we can only accept the items listed below. If you see your item(s) listed here, please click the button to fill out our quick and easy donation form, and we’ll promptly respond.
For the safety of our patients, we can only accept medical supplies that are in their original, factory-sealed packaging from the list below: (Click on items to view an example and determine if yours is a match).
- Unopened, factory sealed CPAP/Bi-Pap supplies: Masks, hoses, etc. We do not accept used CPAP or Bi-PAP machines; please see the note below for more information.
- We partner with FREE Foundation and Access Independence when our patients need durable mobile equipment, including crutches and unpowered wheelchairs. Please donate mobility equipment to these organizations.
NOTE: We do not accept used CPAP or Bi-PAP machines. If you have a machine to donate, please reach out to the American Sleep Association donation program by clicking here: https://www.sleepassociation.org/about-asa/contact/recycle-donate-or-sell-your-cpap/
Computer and Office Equipment
- Rolling desk chairs in like-new condition
- ScanSnap document scanners: model ix400 or ix 600 series in good or like-new condition
- Computer monitors: at least 20” and manufactured in 2020 or later and in good or like-new condition.
- Android tablets: At least 10” and manufactured in 2020 or later, in good or like-new condition, and returned to factory settings.
Medication donations must be unopened and be pre-approved by our pharmacist by calling: 540-536-1680 > choose language > then option 2. Due to safety, we cannot accept medications that require refrigeration.
Medication donations not pre-approved will not be accepted.
NOTE: If you need to dispose of your prescription medications properly, you can find information about approved medication disposal drop box locations here.
Is the item you would like to donate not on this list? Please click the button below for a list of community partners that take medically-related item donations.
We cannot accept items not listed on this page at this time. Do you have other questions? Please send us a note.