Integrative Primary Care
The family practice clinicians at Sinclair Health Clinic specialize in treating the whole person, helping you stay well in both sickness and health. We treat most acute and chronic diseases, offer preventative care to keep you well, and help you meet your lifestyle goals. As our patient, you are the most important member of their health care team. Our job is to help you live your best life.
- Preventative care, including vaccines
- Sick visits for acute illnesses, like the flu, urinary tract infections, or a bad cough
- Chronic disease management for diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, or other long-term issues
- Reproductive health care, including pap smears and exams
- Family planning services, including many birth control options.
- Infectious disease treatment and management (Yes- we can cure Hepatitis C!)
- STD/ STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy tests
- Early prenatal care
- Help with quitting smoking
- Mental health services, including treatment for depression and anxiety
- Medical tests and labwork
We’ve got you covered. Stop by for free condoms thanks to ARE. (Available to non-patients, too!)
We can test or refer our patients for COVID-19 testing by appointment only. Please call for more information.
We <3 your heart. We can help you keep yours in great shape.