Want to see if you qualify to be our patient? We have specialists ready to help
Monday and Wednesday from 1:30pm-3pm. You can also apply online.
Re-certifications can be completed between 9 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday at the front desk or medication pick-up window as long as you have a completed and signed application, consent form, and have all of the required documents.
- Resident of Winchester, Frederick County or Clarke County, VA
- Medicaid Insurance (Virginia Premier or Optima MCO)
- No medical insurance
- Income at or below 300% of Federal Poverty Level
- Ages 18+
- Not eligible for FAMIS, Medicare, or receive VA benefits
What to Bring:
- Photo ID, Driver’s License, Passport
- Social Security Card or ITIN Card
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, Car or Voter Registration, Lease Agreement, Phone Bill, Cable Bill (bring one)
- Copy of most recent signed tax return (1040)
- If taxes were not filed a 4506-T will be required to be signed at the clinic
- Current Medicaid Denial Letter (if applied or denied)
- Most recent Proof of Income for each family member that contributes to household income.
(Accepted documents are shown below)
Accepted Proof of Income Documents:
Bring any that apply to your income source
- Pay stubs for 1 month
- Statement of 1 month’s gross earnings from employer (on letterhead)
(Most current or current, 1 month or 30 days pay stubs)
- Unemployment Benefits award letter from Unemployment Commission
- Schedule C included with Tax Return (1040)
- Notarized copy of Daily Earnings Statement Worksheet
(Daily Earnings Statement Worksheet and Notary available on site)
- Information about how you meet your needs, e.g. food, housing, etc.
- Award letters from any of the following: Social Security, Disability, Retirement/Pension, Food Stamps, Housing Assistance
(Must be most current statement)
- Copy of court order (if available)