Need Medical Care? Let's See if We Can Help!
Thank for your interest in being our patient!
We are committed to providing high quality health care to people who are low income and who are uninsured or on Medicaid. We need some information from you to see if you meet our income requirements and to connect you to medications and other services to help you thrive. We serve residents of the City of Winchester and Clarke and Frederick Counties.
We have increased our enrollment hours to Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm. But, if possible, we strongly encourage you to apply online.
What to bring
#1: Photo ID
We need some ID. This can include a drivers license, passport, jail ID, or any other governement-issued identification.
#2: Proof of Virginia Residency
We need a document with your name, address, and a date on it. This can include:
- Virginia driver’s license or state ID with your current address on it
- Apartment or house lease
- Mortgage or insurance statements
- Recent utility bill
- Letter from a shelter or freind/family member where you are staying that includes a phone number
#3 Proof of Income
We need to know how much you made in at least the last month. If you get paychecks, we need your last month’s paystubs. We can also accept a 1040C tax form. Please bring award letters for unemployment benefits, social security, disability or other forms of income. We’ll need these for your whole household (so, for you and your kids who are living with you and who are counted as dependents on your taxes if you do taxes.)
Other Application Items
These documents help us get you access to more low-cost medicines and to complete your financial assistance application with Valley Health. They are not required to be a patient here, but they can save you a lot and open up more care options:
- Two months of bank statements (if you have an account- these are for Valley Health)
- Social Security Card or ITIN Card or letter
- Tax return
Can we help you? Our patients:
1) Live in Virginia.
2) Earn 300% or less of the Federal Poverty Level. Your percent is based on how many people are in your household and how much they make. Click the calculator to see if you qualify.
3) Have Medicaid or do not have medical insurance. We accept Optima, Virginia Premier and Anthem.