Manage your Healthcare Online, Anytime
Sinclair Health Clinic continues to look for ways to improve communication with our patients. We are excited to present AthenaHealth’s online Patient Portal as another step towards creating more efficient and effective communication between you and our office. The Patient Portal is part of your personal electronic health record and allows patients to conveniently access their health information from the comfort of their home or office. Patient Portal can also be used to communicate with the practice easily and safely. Using a secure password, patients can log into the online Patient Portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- Request an appointment and view past and scheduled appointments
- Cancel an appointment
- Request a refill of a prescription
- Download copies of medication lists and patient medication education literature
- Send a secure message to the practice
- View personal health information
- Update demographic, medical and surgical history and allergy and medication information
- View account statements and pay bills
- Another great thing about the Patient Portal is that it sends you an e-mail letting you know exactly when we have responded to your requests.
How do I Sign up for the Patient Portal?
Signing up for the Patient Portal couldn’t be easier: all you need is a valid e-mail address and an internet connection! To enroll, stop by the front desk and speak to any of our staff. They will enter your e-mail address into our system and provide you a secure ID along with instructions on how to finish the enrollment process at home or on your smartphone.
If you have any questions or concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-536-1614